While Evan and a buddy took a trip to San Diego to golf and go to the Packers/Chargers game, Claire and I traveled to Imperial to meet her newest cousin Burke. Claire did pretty well on the airplane but it didn't hurt that Frontier hands out chocolate chip cookies. :)
Claire was even more into Burke than I had anticipated. She wanted to know where he was and what he was doing at all times and of course wanted to hold him as often as we would let her. "I hold it." I'm afraid she's going require constant supervision with our new baby...
Watching cartoons with Papa.
Claire LOVED playing with Mae and Ellie. Reading, coloring, playing follow-the-leader, playing the piano, jumping on the trampoline, playing with playdough-it was non-stop!
Nana was very excited that Claire liked pomegranates.
While all the grandkids were together, we conned Tif into attempting some photos: http://ladycrafter14.blogspot.com/2011/11/purple-purple-purple-burke.html



No comments:
Post a Comment